I just read your posts and was genuinely touched by some of the things you have described, such as singing together 'let the poor say I am rich'. It must be cool to see how other people relate to God in different ways. Sounds like a fantastic experience. We will be praying for you tonight at Bible Study!
Looking forward to hearing more stories when you get back.
Hi Reuben,
ReplyDeleteI just read your posts and was genuinely touched by some of the things you have described, such as singing together 'let the poor say I am rich'. It must be cool to see how other people relate to God in different ways. Sounds like a fantastic experience. We will be praying for you tonight at Bible Study!
Looking forward to hearing more stories when you get back.
And nice photos.
Chris de H
'love your work mate'
ReplyDeletehouses are coming along heaps well. all the best.
joshua